Most Versatile Pallet Rack Decking on the Market
- Fits virtually any size beam
- Decking or shelves are constructed with multiple panels to complete a flat steel, high capacity shelf surface with 50% to 56% open area Decks and shelves are available with panels widths from 5.875” thru 6.375”
- Profile: 1-1/4” to 2”
- Width: 17-1/2” to 25-1/2”
- Length: 14-5/16” to 96”
- Capacities vary with profile, length, and gauge of steel
- Capacities range from 450 lbs. to 5,000 lbs.
- Finish: steel is pre-galvanized
- Sheet metal thickness: 22 gauge, 20 gauge and 18 gauge
- Satisfies NFPA and fire code regulations
- ProDeck50 can be used as decking on pallet rack beams or can be used to create a shelf level WITHOUT a beam (additional versa supports needed)
Meets the fire code minimum 50% open space!
Transverse flue space requirements easily met.
Can be used boltless or clip style system.
Corrosion resistant galvanized deck or shelving.
Load capacities from 350 lbs. to 5000 lbs.
PRODECK50’S PATENTED SHELVING AND STEEL DECKS IS A SUPERIOR ALTERNATIVE TO WIRE MESH DECKS AND PUNCHED CORRUGATED DECKS